| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in King Salmon, Ak in February is cold at -9.6 °C (14.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.1 °C (22.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.1 °C (6.6 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.6mm (0.8in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 8:10 long and the longest day is 10:23 long with an average length of 9:15.
Check the distance to and compare the King Salmon, Ak February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding King Salmon, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 960.4 kms (596.8 miles) NNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) N
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) NW
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) W
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 822.2 kms (510.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 827.9 kms (514.4 miles) NE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 954.1 kms (592.9 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) ENE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 971.7 kms (603.8 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) ESE